Canon is the industry leader when it comes to printers. When interacting with customers, it provides the best features and produces the best results. Many people are enticed to purchase a Canon printer because of its numerous features and high-quality brands. Documents can be printed, faxed, and copied on the printer at the same time, among other multifunctional capabilities. It's simple to set up wired and wireless connections between PCs, laptops, Macs, and smart devices. You will require professional technical assistance if you want to Canon MX490 Setup a wireless network. The procedure for connecting your Canon MX490 printer to WiFi will be walked you through step by step.
How do I setup and install a wireless Canon Pixma MX490 printer?
The Canon Pixma Mx490 Installation Download is one of the most popular printers on the market right now, and it can be used for a range of tasks. Your printer's power button should have a green light to indicate that it is turned on and connected. When the wireless LAN configuration screen appears, click OK. When you hit the stop button on the right side of the printer panel, the text on the screen will stop scrolling. On this screen, click the right arrow button to reveal additional configuration, then OK to display it. Confirm that the cable is configured by using the right arrow button, and then click OK. You're ready to install the software on your Windows or Mac computer when you see scrolling text on the screen.
- The first step will be to download the Canon printer drivers for your Windows or Mac computer.
- Visit the official Canon printer website to obtain the most recent drivers for your operating system.
- To begin the installation procedure, double-click the driver setup.exe file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation on Windows and Mac.
- Then, on the desktop taskbar, browse to the primary Windows start menu icon.
- In the half-window that appears on the left side of the screen, click "Devices and Printers."
- By clicking, the Canon Pixma mx490 printer can be added to the list of printers.
- Print files after restarting the printer.
How do I setup my Canon Pixma mx490, which has WiFi?
The Canon Pixma MX490 is then set up for wifi router shopping mode on Windows and Mac. Choose the wireless network or access point you want to use, then enter your wireless network password and click OK. In shopping mode, the network configurations will be transferred to the Canon printer. When a notice appears, click "OK." You may check if the mx 490 printer has been found by tapping the printer's name. When this happens, it will recognise your device and connect it to a Canon printer. When the alert appears, click "OK." The Canon Pixma mx490 printer setup is now finished, and the device is ready to print.
Connect the Canon PIXMA MX490 Wireless Printer to the computer.
- Check that your PC has the most recent printer driver installed.
- Because your internet is now operational, you can turn on the wireless router.
- Also, ensure that the Canon MX490 printer is turned on.
- Click the Printer Setup option in the Control Panel's settings.
- After selecting Wireless LAN settings, click OK.
- Your Canon printer is now looking for a wireless network.
- After checking the WPS button on your router, press OK on the Canon MX490 printer's control/function panel.
Expert Printer Support
Contact our knowledgeable printer professional if you need help configuring your Canon Pixma MX490 Wireless Printer. We are a team of experienced technicians who will address each issue with your Canon printer individually. We are available at all times to assist you with your Canon printer.
References: Canon Pixma Mx490 Driver Free Download