Are you an adventure lover eagerly looking for a vacation spot to try bizarre but thrilling activities to satisfy the adventure enthusiast in you? If yes, it is time to backpack to Auli in Uttarakhand, India. It is a hill station, all set to captivate your attention with its snow-covered peaks, lush coniferous forests, and oak-fringed slopes. The beauty & adventure of this North India’s delight makes it a genuine tourist paradise.
Auli is around 2800 meters, making it perfect for walking through nature. It is a well-known ski resort, which is relatively cold in summers and snowy in winters. The stunning mountain ranges like Nanda Devi, Mana Parvat, and Kamat Kamet and the attractive views of apple orchards and fine deodar trees will create long-lasting memories to cherish forever. There are many tourist attractions and things to do in Auli to completely awestruck you. However, we are providing you with the most reliable information regarding sightseeing trips included in Auli Tour Packages to give travelers the best time of their life.
Below is a list of famous places of tourist interest in Auli, Uttrakhand, India, to leave you mesmerized. But before we throw some light on them, you must know that traveling to Auli is not easy as you may think. The closest airport to this Himalayan Ski Resort is Dehradun, and from there, you need to cover a distance of about 5 hours by road to reach Auli. Let’s get started!
- Joshimath: It is a sacred town where people with a religious bent of mind can visit the temples of Gauri Shankar and Narsimha and is a considerable part of the Auli Tour Packages. Besides, the town also provides adventure opportunities like trekking, rock climbing, etc., making it an apt place to fulfill spiritual & adventure desires at the same time.
- Auli Artificial Lake: One can take a cable car ride from Joshimath to reach Auli Artificial Lake. It is a perfect spot to enjoy time with yourself and indulge in skiing near the track and winter games.
- Valley of Flowers: Valley of Flowers is a part of the Nanda Devi Biosphere, where you can observe countless species of plants, animals like Himalayan Musk Deer, Gorals, Snow Leopards, etc., and flowers that you might not even know or heard of before.
- Chenab Lake: There are a lot of things to do in Auli. One of the superb locations situated at the Dang Village, Chenab Lake, provides skiing fun. It is an artificial lake surrounded by Pine trees and must to include in your Auli trip package.
- Rudraprayag- Your Auli trip is somewhere incomplete without paying a visit to Rudraprayag. It offers exciting temple trips and trekking opportunities to please the adventure lover in you.
Final Views: Auli in Chamoli District of Uttarakhand, India, has much to offer. Its breathtaking Himalayan mountains, Ropeway ride, starting from Auli and ending in Joshimath, and camping, trekking, skiing activities, & Himalayan Darshan by helicopter are fabulous, and you can’t afford to miss them. Many travel companies like Hello Travel offer customizable Auli Tour Packages at affordable rates. So, grab the best deal now!