IJ Canon printer setup is available through the ij.start.canon setup website or canon.com/ijsetup. The finest wireless printer to use with your device and print data quickly is a Canon. For installing Canon setup over a longer period of time, the Canon CD is not the best solution. You only need to visit ij start.cannon to download and set up Canon printers.
IJ.START.CANON SETUP – REQUIRES EASY SETUP
- Always have your printer's specific model number on hand when you start the Cannon printer setup process.
- Make sure you have adequate space on your laptop or computer so that installing drivers will be simple.
- Ensure that the printer is correctly connected to the power source.
- Your device has a reliable and active internet connection.
- Verify that the network you are using supports the WPA or WPA2 security standard.
IJ.START.CANON SETUP IS USED TO DOWNLOAD THE CANON DRIVER
Follow the guidelines above before attempting to download a Canon driver using https //ij start cannon. Follow the steps indicated below to get the Canon driver.
- Launch a web browser on your computer, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, and make sure your internet connection is functioning.
- Type ij.start.canon setup into your browser's address box and press Enter.
- The downloading website should automatically redirect you there, where you need to enter the printer model number.
- Now it will look through the database to discover the requested model. Please click the right to get started.
- It might provide you some pre-installation information on the screen.
- Depending on your computer's operating system, you might be asked to download the ij.start.canon setup.
Install after downloading the Canon driver
After downloading the Canon driver, run it and adhere to the prompts on the screen. If you experience any installation issues with a Canon printer, please read How to setup Canon Printer. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer and printer. If you wish to connect a Canon printer to a WiFi router, just adhere to the directions.
Steps for Pre-Installing a Canon Printer
Guys, regardless of the printer brand you are installing, most users make this mistake, wasting a lot of time and effort. Sometimes it even causes the hardware in their Canon printer to fail. To make the process simple and quick, we provide a step-by-step rapid tutorial for you to refer to prior to installing or reinstalling the Canon printer driver.
- Restart your computer, phone, tablet, or any other device you're using to install the Canon wireless printer.
- Software that is damaged, out-of-date, or expired must be removed in order to avoid conflict and technical issues. In order to remove any previous iterations of the Canon Driver (Software) or any other printer driver, go to the Install Application List.
- Please restart all of your devices, including your printer, as soon as possible so that your phone and computer may clear their systems of outdated files and get ready to load new ones.
- Whether you are using Windows, Mac, or IOS, kindly remove the printer from your stored printer list. Before adding the new printer, be careful to uninstall the old printer with the original settings.
- After taking the printer unit out of the box, discard all the wrapping.
- Placing the Canon printer on a flat, secure surface.
- Remove the protective covering and orange colour tape from the Canon printer.
- If you have a new printer, it is best to unplug from any existing devices or give the router priority (We will explain it later in Post)
- Install the ink and printer head for the Canon printer.
- As directed, put the A4-sized paper in the paper tray.
LAN wireless setup
- Before starting the network configuration process, turn on your Canon printer by pressing the Power button. Make sure to carefully check that your printer's power LED is steady and solidly green.
- Clicking the Menu button will bring up the Network Settings panel.
- Among the different options for creating connections offered here, you can select Wireless LAN Settings.
- After that, a pop-up window will show on your printer's screen, prompting you to click the OK button.
- After choosing the SSID Settings, pick the Access Point. The Wi-Fi security key must then be selected, then the network name.
- Once the printer screen says that it is connected, you can tap the OK button.
Users using Macs need to perform a few more steps.
When the window closes, you're prompted to add your printer so you may connect it to your Mac device. Once it functions, click "Add Printer" to continue. On the next page, you can see the printers that are easily accessible. Choose your printer's model number from this list. exactly the same as the one you entered into ij.start. Canon prepared to start the complete process. Select "Add" from the menu after that.
References: Canon iJ setup