passing touchdowns with 51. He | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LAM
LAM Feb 11
RIO DE JANEIRO -- This has been a bit of a disappointing year for Justin Rose, especially considering his stature in the game. Cheap Air Max 97 All Pink .A world-class player for years, a major champion in 2013 at the U.S. Open, a decorated Ryder Cup player for Europe, Rose has not won in 2016.All of that can change Sunday, and in unique circumstances.Rose will be trying to win an Olympic gold medal, the first awarded in the sport in 112 years. Trying to stand above him on the medal stand will be Swedens Henrik Stenson, who last month won The Open in record-breaking fashion.The duo are friends, former neighbors at Lake Nona in Orlando and formed a good partnership two years ago at the Ryder Cup in Scotland.Quite clearly we are wanting the same thing tomorrow, said Rose, who leads Stenson by a shot and will be joined by Australias Marcus Fraser in the final pairing on Sunday.The Englishman and Team Great Britain representative put himself in this position with a 6-under-par 65, a score that ties his low round of the year.That last time he shot that score was during the first round of the Players Championship in May, but was never quite the same after that. A lingering back injury that surfaced in March became more severe, and Rose retreated to rehab and therapy, not returning until the U.S. Open.From there, he has played just the WGC-Bridgestone, The Open and the PGA Championship.I think the only thing thats held me back really from winning this year has been injury. Its been a little bit of a slow year for me, Rose said. I havent been able to be up to my normal speed in terms of practice. Probably since Doral (in March), Ive been struggling, to be honest with you. Its nice to be through that.I felt like my games been close for some time. I cant pinpoint exactly what Ive been doing different this week. Im probably putting just a touch better. Im definitely driving the ball well. Iron play could probably still improve. But you know, for the most part, Im probably just managing my game well this week.And its a good week to do it. While there is no prize money, no FedEx Cup points, there are world-ranking points. And pride. Rose for a long time has bought into the Olympics and golfs place in it and has enjoyed his time getting to meet and know those in and around Team Great Britain.The tournament, too, has had a different vibe -- one that he has enjoyed.I think its unique; more like a Ryder Cup than a major, but I would say its more unique than either of those two, Rose said. I couldnt pigeonhole it into either category to be honest with you, and thats been my whole approach to the Olympic Games, is that you cant compare it to anything else.I think its probably lived up to my expectations out there. I feel like the crowd has been a lot of fun to play in front of. Theres been a lot of goodwill for all of the players from all different nationalities, but at the same time you have your pockets of fans that are really cheering for you. Its been a fun crowd to be a part of. I was really surprised at the number of people out there today. I thought it was a very lively and buoyant atmosphere out there.It promises to be even better on Sunday, when the organizers have announced a sellout. Thats impressive for a nongolf country such as Brazil. But those who do show up will be witness to history, a first Olympic gold in 112 years, and the possibility that it will be won by someone who has a strong golf resume. Cheap Air Max 97 Grey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Air Max 97 Rose Gold Mens . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. http://www.cheapairmax97sale.us/ . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. PHILADELPHIA -- Alek Torgersen went 23 of 33 for 263 yards and threw his second touchdown pass with 15 seconds left to help Penn beat Harvard 27-14 on Friday night.Justin Watson caught the go-ahead 2-yard touchdown pass on a quick slant to cap a 10-play, 80-yard drive after Harvard had tied it a 14-all with 3:23 left. Two plays later, Harvard fumbled and Tayler Hendrickson returned it 18 yards for a score as time ran out.Torgersen became Penns all-time leader in passing touchdowns with 51. He also had a 47-yard touuchdown connection with Christian Pearson. Cheap Air Max 97 Mens. Watson made 10 catches for 120 yards and a touchdown for Penn (6-3, 5-1 Ivy League). Pearson added seven grabs for 101 yards and one TD.Joseph Viviano III threw for 216 yards and a touchdown Harvard (7-2, 5-1) but was hurt by three interceptions -- one that was returned for a 40-yard touchdown by Louis Vecchio to give Penn a 7-3 lead. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys Canada Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys Canada Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic Canada Stitched Soccer Jerseys Canada Cheap Jerseys Canada NFL ' ' ' 
Share:

Try Nasseej Now ...

Blogs

lolgaonline
It is acute to beam that this weekend will simples... more
lolgaonline one hour ago
xingwang
In these final stages, in fact, you get admission ... more
xingwang one hour ago
smrtsmith
The recently announced "Diablo Immortal" has s... more
smrtsmith 3 hours ago