act date a year later in peak condition for trainer Mark Silva. The son of Cams Card Shark blew out a 1:48 2/5 mile again | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LAM
LAM May 25
                                      Lee Haskins has withdrawn from his IBF world bantamweight title third defense against Shohei Omori in Japan on New Years Eve due to a leg injury. Swell Water Bottle Wood Collection .Briton Haskins suffered the injury in training, and there has been no confirmation yet if the fight against Japans Omori will be rearranged.I am gutted to have to pull out of this fight. I was looking forward to the challenge of boxing in Japan and closing out 2016 with three title defenses, Haskins said.I will rest up over Christmas and hopefully will be able to get back to training in the New Year. We will wait to see if the fight can be rearranged, otherwise I know there are some big fights out there in 2017.Haskins has out-pointed Stuart Hall and Ivan Morales since being elevated to full IBF champion from interim title holder, while Omori had been preparing for his first world title attempt. sWell Traveler Bottle Sale 17 . PAUL, Minn. Swell Bottle Wood Cheap . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. http://www.swellwaterbottlesale.com/ . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. While Wiggle It Jiggleit will be in attendance for Saturdays $225,550 U.S. Pacing Championship, race 11 of 16 on the afternoon program at The Meadowlands, owner George Teague Jr. is here due to a commitment more than anything else.I made a promise to Jeff (Gural) to bring the horse here for Hambletonian Day and Im honoring that promise, said Teague about the 2015 Horse of the Year.Ideally it would have been nice to give him two weeks off, but hell be fine, he continued.Teagues commitment gave Gurals track the Big 3 for the U.S. Championship and though only seven entered, the stars are aligned.I think Always B Miki is the best right now, said Teague with an emphasis on the last two words.As for the 43 career starts over the course of three seasons for Wiggle It Jiggleit, the owner had this to say: I would say he is sounder now than he has ever been.Thats quite incredible, especially since earlier this year there were some times where his soundness appeared to be in question.Teague has never been disappointed in the horse and he continues to marvel as to just how well the gelding comes out of races that would appear to sap the strength from normal horses.Hes incredible. After the race in Saratoga and the long ship back he was up early the next morning cleaning out his feed and looking to get out of his stall, said Teague.There may be no rest for the weary, but dont count this 4-year-old son of Mr Wiggles among that group.As for Satuurdays contest, Teague reiterated that he will not talk to his son Montrell about driving instructions while at the same time stressing what he would not like to see happen on Saturday. Swell Water Bottle Sale. If Always B Miki wants to break a world record, Im okay with that, just let him do most of the work, said Teague, referring to the fact that in previous races both Freaky Feet Pete (post 4 on Saturday) and Wiggle It Jiggleit (post 6) have expelled a lot of energy in the early stages only to yield to Always B Miki afterwards.Look at how many 25 and change quarters they had to go in a row, Teague said.Though Always B Miki drew inside of his fellow Indiana-bred rivals with post three, the odds are again in his favor to reach the front after the quarter rather than duel before it. Last years Cane Pace upsetter, Dealt A Winner, appears to have arrived on the exact date a year later in peak condition for trainer Mark Silva. The son of Cams Card Shark blew out a 1:48 2/5 mile against cheaper company on July 23 at The Meadowlands preparing for this event. Andy Miller will guide him from the rail.Teague confirmed that if all goes well on Saturday, Wiggle It Jiggleit will ship to Indiana for the Dan Patch on August 12. After that the Horse of the Year goes to Canada for the Prix DEte and then the Canadian Pacing Derby. ' ' ' 
Share:

Try Nasseej Now ...

Blogs

Maplestory2M
Apperceive in wow classic gold actuality what t... more
Maplestory2M 11 minutes ago
Bale
The latest Path of Exile Legion Legion has just an... more
Bale 14 minutes ago
xingwang
I'm a bit broken on this. On the one hand, I'm ani... more
xingwang 34 minutes ago