re upset because they felt the | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
q123
q123 Jul 19
Andy Murray has admitted he does not know if he will recover from his marathon semi-final in time for Sundays ATP World Tour Finals decider against Novak Djokovic. Juan Thornhill Jersey . Murray needed a tournament-record 3hr 38min to beat Milos Raonic in three sets and has now played matches of three hours or more twice in the past four days.Djokovic, on the other hand, needed just 1hr 9min to beat David Goffin 6-1 6-2 on Thursday and then only 1hr 6min to see off Kei Nishikori 6-1 6-1 in Saturdays second semi-final. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 20, 2016, 5:45pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Speaking after an ice bath and a massage, Murray told a press conference: I dont know how I will feel tomorrow. Im obviously tired just now because it was a really hard match.It wasnt just that it was physically hard; it was mentally a tough match, too. It was pretty stressful. Murray has played two matches of more than three hours in four days Obviously, the body is a bit sore after such a long match, but mentally it was tiring, too.It was one of the tougher matches I have played this year. Tomorrow is the last day for a while and I get a break after that. I will just give my best tomorrow. Hopefully its enough. Greg Rusedski and Peter Fleming discuss Murrays need to recover Murray goes into the final on the back of a career-best 23-match winning streak and is aiming for a fifth successive tournament victory.He has not yet faced Djokovic during that run but insists he will not be daunted by the Serb, who has been in imperious form so far this week at the O2 Arena. Murray reacts to his win over Raonic Murray added: In terms of winning against Novak or beating Novak, you can only beat the players that are in front of you. I cant do any more than that.Ive done that this week. Ive beaten three guys in the top five in the world, which some people were not happy that I hadnt won against the top five players.The winner of the final will end the season as the worlds No 1-ranked player.Watch the final live on Sky Sports 3 HD from 5.45pm, or follow live on skysports.com/tennis and the Sky Sports app. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Also See: Murray must show belief Novak is Murrays big test Murray reaches O2 final Djokovic sets up Murray final Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. Tyreek Hill Jersey . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". http:///...Thomas-Elite-Jersey/ . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Louisville has suspended offensive coordinator Lonnie Galloway for the teams New Years Eve bowl game because of his role in the Wake Forest play-sharing scandal, Cardinals athletic director Tom Jurich announced Friday.Jurich also said Louisville will accept any disciplinary action the Atlantic Coast Conference deems appropriate.On Wednesday,?Jurich?said in a statement that Wake Forest radio announcer Tommy Elrod called Galloway during the week of the Nov. 12 game between the schools, and that information about Demon Deacons plays was shared.It is clear to me, Jurich said in his Friday statement, that the information should not have been shared by anyone at Wake Forest and it should not have been received by anyone at the University of Louisville.Although no one from Louisville sought the information, once it was provided, we did not do what should have been done. The information should not have been accepted. It should have been rejected and officials at Wake Forest should have been alerted to the inappropriate action taken by Mr. Elrod. ...This is an unusual situation. When someone receives information they should not be given, it is important that they do the right thing. Even in a competitive atmosphere, the right and ethical thing would have been for us to not accept the information. I regret very much that this took place.Wake Forest had concluded that Elrod, a former Demon Deacons player and assistant coach, provided or attempted to provide confidential game preparations to opponents several times beginning in 2014. He has since been fired.?Louisville and Virginia Tech have acknowledged receiving information from Elrod. Army also has been contacted as part of Wake Forests internal investigation, and the military academy said Saturday that it will conduct its own investigation into the allegations.Indiana released a statement Friday afternoon saaying that the school conducted its own review, which did not uncover any evidence that the Hoosiers had obtained confidential or inside information from Wake Forest personnel before their games against the program in 2015 and 2016. Joe Montana Chiefs Jersey. Galloway, Louisvilles first-year coordinator, has known Elrod since 2007, and the two worked together on the Wake Forest staff in 2011 and 12.Wake Forests investigation was launched after a sheet featuring its plays was discovered during a Nov. 11 walk-through at Papa Johns Cardinal Stadium, one day before the Demon Deacons played Louisville there.Lonnie received a call from Elrod during the week of the Wake Forest game, and some information was shared with him that week, Jurich said in Wednesdays statement. Among the communication were a few plays that were sent and then shared with our defensive staff. None of the special plays were run during the course of the game. Our defense regularly prepares for similar formations every week in their normal game plan.Any other information that may have been discussed was nothing that our staff had not already seen while studying Wake Forest in their preparations for the game and the material was not given any further attention.Wake Forest coach Dave Clawson said Friday morning on ESPNs Mike & Mike that his team had to adjust its game plan for the Cardinals after discovering the aforementioned sheets. He said that players were upset because they felt they had wasted their effort practicing opponent-specific sets that were discarded once Wake Forest realized the plan had been compromised.Wake Forest will face Temple in the Dec. 27 Military Bowl presented by Northrop Grumman.Louisville will face LSU in the Dec. 31 Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl. ' ' ' 
Share:

Forum Topics

Try Nasseej Now ...

Blogs

shorif shopnil
https:// streamvswatchtv.co/tourchampionship2019lea... more
shorif shopnil one hour ago
shorif shopnil
https:// streamvswatchtv.co/tourchampionship2019lea... more
shorif shopnil one hour ago
tony
The main use of Amazon Fire TV Stick is to watch ... more