games. He was 1-0 with a 2.57 ERA in six | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888
cx888 Jul 20
The Brooklyn Nets will be without point guard Jeremy Lin for at least the next two weeks because of a strained left hamstring. Cheap NFL Jerseys .Lin suffered the injury during Wednesday nights 109-101 victory over Detroit after playing 16 minutes. He said he took a long step in transition and planted on his left foot when he felt a tweak in his hamstring.The Nets said Lin would be re-evaluated in two weeks.At first, I was really upset, Lin said Friday before sitting out the Nets game against his former Charlotte Hornets teammates. I came back to my locker, and I wore pink shoes that day for Ava (a friend who is fighting leukemia). I immediately saw the shoes and started thinking about her, and I immediately ended my pity party. It could be a lot worse. Im still blessed that Im going to be back on the court.Lin said he has never had a hamstring injury before.No [timeline], they basically said, Were going to re-evaluate in two weeks, which means two weeks minimum, Lin said. From there, what theyve been saying is that its hard to tell with hamstring stuff. Its not always easy to know what is a good timeline. They really havent said anything other than to keep rehabbing, and in two weeks, well see how you feel and go from there and make a plan.Lin has been a bright spot for the Nets (2-3) and is averaging 15 points and 6.2 assists this season after signing a three-year, $36 million deal as a free agent this past summer.In addition to Fridays game against Charlotte, Lin will miss out on a chance to face another of his former teams, the Knicks, at Madison Square Garden next Wednesday.The Nets were already thin at point guard before Lins injury, as veterans Randy Foye (hamstring) and Greivis Vasquez (ankle) are also hurt. Foye, though is expected to return against Charlotte. Vasquez remains out. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. Cheap Jerseys Online .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. http://www.chinawholesalejerseysnfl.com/ .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. NEW YORK -- Yankees left-hander Jacob Lindgren will have Tommy John surgery Friday, an injury that likely will sideline him until the 2018 season.New York said Wednesday that team physician Dr. Christopher Ahmad will operate at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.Lindgren, 23, was a second-round draft pick in 2014 and made his major league debut on May 25 last year. He showed promise in seven relief appearances through June 12 and was sent back to Triple-A the following day. The Yankees said June 21 he needed surgery to remove a bone spur from his pitching elbow. Wholesale NFL Jerseys. Lindgren did not pitch again until this year. He struggled in spring training, allowing four runs, one hit, four walks and two hit batters in 2 1/3 innings over three big league exhibition games. He was 1-0 with a 2.57 ERA in six relief appearances for Class A Tampa in April, then was sidelined again because of the elbow. He pitched a simulated game for the Yankees last Saturday. ' ' ' 
Share:

Try Nasseej Now ...

Try Nasseej Now ...